Companies wanting to do business in Texas often seek out a public relations firm to do their bidding. They issue a press release, host an event or run some ads. The results (if any) are rarely lasting.
Companies that seek to make a deep and lasting impact in Texas while protecting their reputations in the face of detractors use a strategic communications partner to execute a plan with surgical precision and true staying power.
In this white paper you will learn the differences between a PR firm and a strategic communications partner as well as the importance of:
- Having a tailored message for different regions across Texas
- Knowing your vulnerabilities and identifying areas adversaries or competitors can exploit
- Cultivating supporters and third-party advocacy groups
- Gaining an advantage and control of the narrative regarding a divisive issue
- Developing the perfect strategy for interacting with media outlets
- Controlling your messaging with self-publishing
Put this information to work as you look to give your company an edge in Texas.