We develop winning campaigns that utilize deep expertise in research, outreach, and engagement tactics.
We consult with a limited number of clients due to the depth of the relationships we establish with them and the commitment of our teams to achieving their goals. Our role is that of partner and advisor, not short-order cook.
We require a teamwork approach to client relationships characterized by mutual respect and creative thinking.
Working with The Monument Group
About Our Clients
- Our clients are industry leaders with a specific focus on opportunity and success in Texas. They recognize that our market is unique and their success is dependent on insightful strategies informed by local knowledge and experience.
- Our clients require politically-attuned strategic communications that can break an impasse or solve a problem.
- Our clients acknowledge what they don’t know and are eager to receive insight and research that will inform their decisions and public engagements.
- Our clients understand that establishing credibility requires earning the support of third-party advocates.
- Our clients are navigating complex issues that must be clearly explained to make them understandable, relevant and compelling.
- Our clients are seeking thoughtful approaches to build and enhance their brand among critical audiences.
How We Work
- Our engagements are based on monthly retainers aligned with the value of our counsel and experience, the complexity of the task, and the time required for our team to generate results.
- Typically our retainer agreements range between $12,500 and $30,000 per month.
- Our minimum initial engagement is $10,000 for a 30-day term.
What We Don’t Do
- We do not respond to requests for proposals or other mass solicitations for services.
- We do not work with politicians or political campaigns.
- We do not contract with public entities.
- We do not fundraise or lobby.
Let's TalkHave questions or want to schedule a conversation? We’d love to hear from you.
"*" indicates required fields