Negative news about your company or its initiatives can range from damaging to distressing to distracting. Handling bad press in Texas presents a unique set of challenges and opportunities.
Developing an effective response to negative publicity requires properly diagnosing its impact, establishing the appropriate team, knowing when to stay quiet and when to speak up, and recognizing the role a trusted partner can play.
This white paper is a playbook for how to handle negative media coverage in Texas.
After reading you will understand:
- What bad press actually is (and isn’t)
- How members of your organization will process bad press differently
- When to speak up (or hold your tongue)
- When a simple apology is the best response
- How to engage the press to turn the tide back in your favor